• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Throwing sprites

This topic is 4650 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone know where I can get a sprite or two of a guy throwing a baseball from a SNES game or something that looks similar?? I haven't been able to find many sports sprites.

Advertisement
no, but drawing them yourself from screenshots is.
I swear, this place has a sprites forum but then everyone says "dont copy sprites it's illegal!" haha
good times.

Perhaps it's because those with any shred of integrity don't copy artwork off of others.

Make your own.

Or ask for help in making sprites in the Help-Wanted section of the forums.

Whether you copy off of someone else, or take it directly, IT'S STILL STEALING!

You might as well be saying:

It's illegal to make copies of Angels and Demons and claim it as your own, but it's OK if you retype it.

[Edited by - videodragon20032003 on May 31, 2005 8:32:19 PM]

no, i've read a rather large post on this on these forums and it is discussed many times over that many people take screenshots and draw out the characters for their own use. One post in particular was that exact argument, whether or not it was legal to draw your own "mario" or "zelda" character.

BTW, I don't want to steal anything. My character is actually a monkey throwing a banana, I just wanted a reference sprite.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement