• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mvtapia

X file Exporter

This topic is 4797 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with this exporter(Mindfloater for blender). I has worked great all of this time but I don't know what is happening now. I modeled a pool table, very rustic, and the vertices are all good and most of the faces are perfect but some of the faces appear upside down. I tryed the button that says flip faces and nothing still comes out the same way on the game. Is actually the bucket that is giving me trouble. In blender it looks like this: and in the game it looks like this: as you can see the buckets are not there, but if you look from inside the mesh the black faces are... just in the wrong normal... any ideas... I'll really appreciated Thanks...

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
This sounds like it was generated from 2-sided polys or if you tweaked with rendering options like flipping the face rather that using the tool that actually reverses the geometry. Neither usually works.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!