Is there a free VC++.net tutorial????

Started by
6 comments, last by gan 18 years, 10 months ago
Is there a free VC++.net tutorial???? I would like to now because I would hate to fork over more money. Its funny how a company can sell expensive software and will not ever put in a book.
Computers are worlds of Exploration?
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by C_Programmer0101
Is there a free VC++.net tutorial????

I would like to now because I would hate to fork over more money. Its funny how a company can sell expensive software and will not ever put in a book.

The "book" you seek is the MSDN Library

As for a tutorial, Any C++ tutorial will do.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Thanks I am good with c++ I am just used to Dev C++ compiler and I went to upgrade and its alot more complicated IDE because of the options available. I stand corrected because it came with two MSDN software cd's so boy do I feel dumb now.

Thanks alot xMcBaiNx!!!
try download free vc++.net express from microsoft website. dont forget the msdn. the tutorial is compleete for a beeginner
same suggestion, the MSVS.NET2005 is a great beta compiler and does a lot of the basic task for your code. Quite a few changes from the previous versions of .NET but it's still good. Keep in mind it is beta so you may have some limitations, but it's a great tool and I have actually been using it a lot instead of 2003.NET just to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft.
I think the OP already has VC++.NET and the MSDN CDs. So, there's no reason for him to download Express, plus MSDN, plus Platform SDK just to get what he already has.

Yeah of course I already have vc++.net 2003 and furthermore my name is not OP, its Playa G..........GET IT RIGHT, AIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u mean this?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement