• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Black Dot

Falling Man Games

This topic is 4826 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! I would like everyone to see my new site with freeware games (just one available at the moment) developed by Yours truly :). The game created at the moment is called "Cautious George" and it tells a story about a man who woke up one morning in the forest and found out that the area all around him is filled with mines! He is the most cautious person in the land and only he can disarm those vicious traps :). That's how the story begins. The game was made in 2003 using DirectX7, but I forgot to tell the world about it then, so now I'm repairing my mistake. Here is the small screenshot from the game: Screenshot Please visit my site if you wish to learn about the new game "Ships of Fury" in development. I would like to hear your thoughts about "Cautious George". Here is the link to my site: ..:: Falling Man Games ::.. And here are the direct links to the game itself if you don't want to waste your time surfing the web and just want to play: cg10inst.exe (install) or cg10.zip Enjoy! Regards, Black Dot

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!