• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

View transform getting corrupted during render?

This topic is 4706 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I seem to be have a problem where when switching between tools on my menu the rendered output becomes corrupted as in the view matrix seems to be skewed. It only seems to happen on some setups... it happens consistently on my desktop (6800GT), but not on my laptop (thinkpad). Also it does not happen when I use D3DDEVTYPE_REF. I have check the setting of the view matrix before the render as it seems fine. I have posted the sourcecode here http://www.valcian.com/test2.zip. Any help would be appreciated as I am tearing my hair out on this one. Select file, new and then click ok on the dialog. Then switch between the top three tools on the tools menu and after selecting an option click and drag the mouse in the window to use it. If the problem occurs you will see the camera angle get reset after selecting a menu option (before you do the drag) when selecting between the different tools. Thanks all [Edited by - Raeldor on June 1, 2005 7:39:52 PM]

Advertisement
I have put in some debug code to get a gettransform and output to the debug window prior to rendering, and although the present is still displaying the incorrect render, all 3 transformations seem fine.

Could this be a bug in the graphics driver? I can't believe if it is, that I am the only one seeing it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement