Sign in to follow this  
Pupet

Threads...

Pupet    122
Can anyone point me to an online resource that has some C++ examples of how to emplement threads? I need to write a simple program to demonstrating thread usage. I have googled and nothing seams to be what I am looking for. Thanks for any help!

Agony    3452
There's no standard method of doing this; it's all platform dependent. Check here if you want Win32-specific information. I dunno much about other OSes.

MaulingMonkey    1730
Boost.Threads

Also, instead of posting or editing in "** oops this needs to be in the general forum, ill put it there as well **" and cross posting, you should:

1) If just about to post, do not click post, instead, copy, go to the appropriate forum, create a new post, paste, then click post for that post only.

2) If allready posted with no replies, after clicking edit, do not add this text, rather, click the checkmark next to "Delete? To delete this post, check this box.".

3) If allready posted with replies, you should probably click the "report this post to moderator" link on your post and kindly ask that it be moved the appropriate forum.

[Edited by - MaulingMonkey on June 2, 2005 4:05:41 PM]