Starwars!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by svdeusen 18 years, 10 months ago
i created a few levels as soon as i got home from seeing the starwars movie. I know it sounds dumb. lol but the love at the movie kept me on the computer learning everything i can to create a small starwars game in 6 hours. I learned some weirld programming with the 3drad engine. figured out some tips. Creating some scripts put together some models. found some textures. and then there it was. three levels. one still in the making. http://www.geocities.com/svdeusen/poop.html?1117778293010 I though it would be cool to get some fans together and create a kickass starwars game. Just for the hell of it. and not for money. Later on maybe throw something different together. First level is the one you see on that link. you fly from point A to point B and then land. While on the way there you come across ties and torrents. Thats the hard level. Second level is a first person shooter level. You walking around in the desert shotting down as many tie bombers as you can. Thirst level im still working on its the death star trench lol yeah its like a rip of rogue sqadron. but its fun working on it and having full control over what you want to happen. if anyone is interested in helping let me know.
Advertisement
Wow those models look great. Whered you get them?

cheers
-Dan
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
tiefighers are mine. the main ship my buddy got witch came with textures. becuz the one we made was to big to be the players vehicle. dont ask! the tie fighers are actually 2 megs each. witch is killing the 3drad engine. and the building is just a box with a spere on it also made by me. and the landscape i also made. i also made the tie bombers. and im makeing the trench as we speak.

ps; lol those ties were made awhile back for a different project. i didnt make those in the 6 hours of me making the game.
oh yeah and as you can see the models in the back witch looks like the one your driving are made by me. they are also around 2 megs each. and look alot better then the one the player uses.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement