• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
lunar-blue

Texture mapping

This topic is 4888 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, I am having trouble with texture mapping....for now i process the image to each polygon on the object but then again thats not what its suppose to look like...can anyone help me out? i do not want to use directX or OpenGL..i just want to understand the background first, thanks alot

Advertisement
If you could you post a screen shot, - or at least be more specific as to what your problem is - the people on this board would be more able and likely to help you.

this is how it looks...on the helicopter i just put an image of the world for example......i want it to be wrapped around the helicopter but it is being clipped on every polygon and yes i do ray casting

but if thers any faster and easier way please let me know...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!