Free Music for your project

Started by
3 comments, last by Samsonite 18 years, 10 months ago
Hey all, I've just this minute finished setting up a small library of music which anyone can use for their non-commercial project/s. The music was from a project which unfortunately failed a while ago, and I thought it would be a good idea to share it rather than let it go unused. I will also be adding more music which I created just for fun, as well as a small number of basic sound effect in the near future. To use this music, you must agree to it's Creative Commons License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/ If you plan to use any of this music, it would be greatly appreciated if you could email me at: CCM@rattic.co.uk, just so that I can keep track of where my music is being used. The music can be found HERE All comments are appreciated.
---------------------Dave HaslamComposer/Sound Designer/ProducerRhythm-Attic Studioswww.rattic.co.uk
Advertisement
this would go good in the game programming board
Oops, just want to appologise if this was posted in the wrong forum. Posted in help wanted as I thought that was where people would go if they wanted music.
---------------------Dave HaslamComposer/Sound Designer/ProducerRhythm-Attic Studioswww.rattic.co.uk
is the music THAT bad? :(
Quote:Original post by rhythm_attic
is the music THAT bad? :(

No! By all means it's great! I like somewhat dark and industrial music!

:) Great work!
Hope I was helpful. And thank you if you were!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement