[java] Sun's JDK 1.0.1....

Started by
1 comment, last by Aximal 23 years, 4 months ago
Before you post and say I need to get 1.3.1 (whatever) I am using 1.0.1 for space... Okay, having trouble with the files, I can''t get any of my java files or classes loaded into the compiler. Can sm1 help me...? Versoin 1.0 (dos) --Thrasher/Axe/Aximal ------------------------------ "If you died today, where would you go?" -Some guy in a foreign country. "I''m a good person, I am going to heaven." -*laugh* The guy that thinks that being "good" has anything to do with it. "Why doesn''t being good involve heaven?" -The concerned person on the street. "Well, being good is important but anyone can be saved, regardless." -The guy again.
------------------------------"If you died today, where would you go?" -Some guy in a foreign country."I'm a good person, I am going to heaven." -*laugh* The guy that thinks that being "good" has anything to do with it."Why doesn't being good involve heaven?" -The concerned person on the street."Well, being good is important but anyone can be saved, regardless." -The guy again.
Advertisement
It might help if you post some of your source files or errors that you are getting.
Check your classpath and make sure there is a line pointing to the swing.jar file....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement