• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
3angle

What do you think of this?

This topic is 4822 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I have spent the last few months working on Game Mobile and it's finally launched now and I am looking for some feedback as to what people think and whether it does the job of showing off the games OK? The comapny is also looking for people to review some of the games and I think they'll give away the games for free if so, so if anyone's interested they may want to contact them. Anyway I look forward to hearing any feedback. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Nice site - seems to have much info for the discerning mobile gamer without looking messy.

wee question - is the company looking for games from relatively new developers [wink] or are they using the well-known and established ones?.

Unfortunately I think they're only sticking to established games distributors for the time being.
I will double check though.

Regards.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!