need help on AI

Started by
6 comments, last by GDHalFas 18 years, 10 months ago
is there any free AI engine available? i just need some simple pathfinding on a 3d terrain(a quadtree and a heightmap) and AI on my scene implemented using a big mesh. I just need Pathfinding on 3D level :)
Advertisement
You need to provide more information. What kind of obstacles are there on the terrain? Are the pathfinding entities of varying size? What kind of game?
Have you tried here?

Quote:Original post by GDHalFas
if you want i can do pathfinding for you, it's pretty fast 500x500 nodes map. solve by 5-10 ms.
just write me e-mail: halfas.online@gmail.com

I read that from you for the second time, if you don't say the CPU you're running on that doesn't mean much. Also you might want to try with a 'complex' map with a size that's a power of 2, 256x256 would qualify.

GDHalFas:
Like i said, if you don't give out more information, that doesn't mean anything.

Like the CPU you're running under, the map aspect(take a screenshot), the heuristic, diagonal movement(is it allowed or not?).

This small information will allow us to judge for ourselfs if that's fast or not.
XOR:

CPU: Celeron 1.4, diagonal movement is allowed, and some screens (all solutions resolved by 0ms):

1.Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement