• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Unity Competition Announcement: Pretty Hack 2005 - Friday June 17th

This topic is 4730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I thought you guys on gamedev would like to know about a speed hack competition I'm hosting mainly for the allegro community, but anyone can join. Anyways, it's called Effective Visions Speed Hacking Enchantment Festival 2005, or just Pretty Hack for short. The point is to make a program attempting to create a moment of beauty. This can be a demo or a game made within 48 hours. You are allowed to make skeleton code before the contest, and even though this was really designed around requests from allegro.cc, you can use any library you want. There's no real prizes, it's just for fun. Anyways, to compete, all you have to do is submit an entry before the deadline is up. If you don't want to compete, but want to judge the entries, I'd very much appreciate it if you signed up before hand on the site. For more information go to the message board at: http://www.playingwithyarn.net/bb/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=81123a20fc92a9666a6441a63b488b2e There you can get the official rules, sign up to judge or compete, and post questions. Thanks for reading. =) Hope to see you there.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!