New website/portfolio up.

Started by
2 comments, last by df2wolf 18 years, 10 months ago
Hello dear Gamedev community, I have posted here previously quite a few times looking for help or some work. Seems majority of people simply turn away when they see an artist/ a web developer without a site, just some images thrown on ftp. I have worked hard for the past month to improve the situation and finnaly have something to show - please visit www.sj3d.com I'd be very grateful for any feedback, comments or critisism. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Juri
-----------------------------------
CG art portfolio: juri.sj3d.com
Advertisement
it looks great, the music is nice too. But, "not much to say" with the cd writer and only "done for Eskaro project" for the staircase seriously downgrades the renders and makes it sound as if you're ashamed in it. Being bashful with "Nothing special" with the kitchen sink also makes it really seem like nothing special. You don't have to say that they're all great and perfect, but make the descriptions more like the mp3 player one where it demonstrates your thinking process IMHO.
Great works , nice site design and alot of info on the site. Although for me it would be great if window would be resizable.
Thank you both. I guess you are right Anonymous.
-----------------------------------
CG art portfolio: juri.sj3d.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement