• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
th3matr1x

is this ok?

This topic is 4934 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I took those too screenshots, when i was debugging using MS Visual studio. I'm not sure about the first one. but the second one shows some very strange output numbers. compare the input and output results with the one that are computed with the sine object. I dunno how the debugger worked out those numbers :)

Advertisement
Ahh I see what you're getting at... ok so where/how is o_output and o_input defined? are they in a union?

just to confirm:
you are expecting o_output[0] to be 0.0 (but you are seeing 0.778...)
you are expecting o_output[1] to be 0.997... (but you are seeing 0.0)

Quote:
Original post by superdeveloper
Ahh I see what you're getting at... ok so where/how is o_output and o_input defined? are they in a union?

just to confirm:
you are expecting o_output[0] to be 0.0 (but you are seeing 0.778...)
you are expecting o_output[1] to be 0.997... (but you are seeing 0.0)

double *o_input and double *o_output

Guest Anonymous Poster
On the top of my head:

a) did you included (or better: ) at the beginning of your cpp file?
b) are you sure you didn't create another sin() function (maybe a member function of your Sin class) which behaves diferently than the original one?

Regards,

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!