Prizes..

Started by
42 comments, last by d000hg 18 years, 9 months ago
Quote: Prizes will be announced in the coming weeks and are provided by the following contest sponsors: ... # Extremely-Sharp.com Swords & Knives # GameDev.net
Just some q's regarding the prizes... What are Extremely-Sharp offering? A nice long katana so we can sepuku ourselves??! Hopefully it'll be a voucher so I can get a crossbow... (assuming I win of course ;)) Also, what are GameDev.net looking to contribute in the way of prizes? A GDnet subscription? Thanks, Ben
Advertisement
Either way it will be awsome. For me, its not even about the prizes as it is the competition. I loved razzing people about 4E3, especially when I figured I wasn't going to win.
Quote:Original post by Moe
Either way it will be awsome. For me, its not even about the prizes as it is the competition. I loved razzing people about 4E3, especially when I figured I wasn't going to win.

True, I reckon this comp will be great. Can't wait to see all the entries..
Yeah, me too. Been chatting too much on #gamedev about design ideas, but I think there will be a lot of entries in the same genre region...

This is going to be interesting. Veeerryy interesting.
Which genre?
Quote:Original post by d000hg
Which genre?

RTS for me. But I think this question deserves its own thread.
OK, i'm tired of waiting! It's Friday afternoon PST. When will prizes be announced? It's the one thing that will make or break my decision to enter.

*continues waiting anxiously*
Recently spoken on #gamedev:
Quote:<Kevin> we're finalizing our sponsorship deals now, so we'll announce the prizes within a week or two

(for the uninformed, Kevin = Kevin Hawkins = Khawk) [wink]
Speaking of razzing people, what all have you folks done so far?

Sadly enough I think I have cracked open the compiler once since this contest was announced. Midterms aren't fun.
Hi Moe. How was that spiritual journey of yours? I have not seen you in a couple of years on these forums.

I think these prizes will be huge. But like you, it is not really about the prizes for me. I need a reason to finish a game. You know what I mean?

Quote:Speaking of razzing people, what all have you folks done so far?

Got a blank window up and running. Horray.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement