• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Begginer Question

This topic is 4729 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im currently at the beginning of creating my first 3d game with is a 2rd person multiplayer shooter. I've done quiet abit although in the big picture what ive done is tiny. My question is does anyone have any links to good free 3d model creation programs?

Advertisement
http://www.blender3d.org

People seem to be able to produce pretty impressive results with that although I've never even remotely got a handle on how to use it.

If you look on the front page you'll see there's part 1 of an article on modeling with blender : Using Blender to Make Game Models Part 1

Blender seems to be getting better and better now it's open source. The UI does take a little getting used to but it's the best modeler you're gonna get for the price.

An alternative modeler you might want to take a look at is Wings3D.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!