• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hydroxy

Help using C APIs for IBM Content Manager

This topic is 4882 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is dealing w/ the C APIs for Content Manager Version 7. I've been stuck for 2 days, so thought someone here might be able to help. I'm need to create a program which accepts a list of users and then finds out all permissions they have. However, I'm having trouble getting this app off the ground. I'm using the function call: LibStartSession( pszLstMgrName, pszWorklist, pszPatron, pszPW, usLanguage, usOperations, ppSession, bReconnect) According to IBM Documentation: pszWorklist PSZ — input The name of a worklist within the cache for storing request blocks. Use a null-terminated string. If the worklist does not exist, the list manager creates it. FYI: (PSZ = Char*;) However no matter what I pass it, it always seems to try and flush the array and dies. From reading the description, I *should* be able to send it '\0' and it will create whatever it needs. I allocate enough space in the char array (needs 9 chars total) before I call the function. It happens in _sftbuf.c line 153. First-chance exception at 0x100055be in CMGroups.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000. Unhandled exception at 0x100055be in CMGroups.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000. Anyways, if you have any experience w/ this I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!