Sign in to follow this  
Stompy9999

Stompy - A 1D Productions Game

Stompy9999    792
Hello all. This is the game I've been working on for quite some time. It is a fast action arcade game, in the tradition of Robotron and Smash TV. It is currently in demo form, and we're looking for feedback on the game. You can view screenshots, download the game, and get instructions here. If your interested in this game, please visit the 1D Productions website to see our other games. You can also leave bug reports and comments at the 1DP website as well. In the demo, you can change your weapon using the number keys. A box in the top right will tell you what weapon you have. Edit: gun switching number keys 1 = rifle 2 = shotgun 3 = magnum 4 = machinegun [Edited by - Stompy9999 on June 25, 2005 8:12:04 AM]

DMINATOR    240
Pretty good.

I got about 2700 score :). Also are there other weapons ? If they are how to shoot with them. Good readme file would be a plus.

I encountered an error when I opened Other games, pressed enter and the space bar , the error appeared - "this program has performed an illegal operation and would be closed".

GroZZleR    820
Are you using a timing solution? It's so fast on my machine... heh.

For the 10 seconds or so that I survived, it was fun. I think you need some excessive gore instead of nuclear explosions though. ;)

I love my SmashTV, so I can't wait to watch this flesh out.

Stompy9999    792
Quote:
Original post by GroZZleR
Are you using a timing solution? It's so fast on my machine... heh.

For the 10 seconds or so that I survived, it was fun. I think you need some excessive gore instead of nuclear explosions though. ;)

I love my SmashTV, so I can't wait to watch this flesh out.

Thanks for trying out the game.

As for the speed, it is kindof funny, because some people have found it to be very slow on their machines. I've gotta find a way to solve this problem.

Thanks again.

Sign in to follow this