Tank-Wars A.I.-Simulator

Started by
5 comments, last by plusminus 18 years, 10 months ago
Tank-Wars A.I.-Simulator , ... v0.97-DOwnload-Page ... is a programm in which you can send a various number of 'Tanks' to a virtual Battlefield. Tanks move around spontaneously and stick together in Groups if you want to. When they see an enemy they move towards him and start shooting, when the enemy is inside his Fire-Range ... Tanks move around the Walls and stay within the Battlefield When the HP get's below 20% the Tank Fleas. Full usable GRAPHICAL MAP-EDITOR ! (Make your Own maps easily) ! Tanks also try to collect Extra Items like: Double-Damadge Quad-Damadge Mega-Health Team-Heal Fire-Range plus Accuracy plus You can define many Options: - HitPoints - Accuracy - Fire/Sight-Range - Regeneration - Team-Grouping - Fear - Map - etc ... My friends love it. In school we play around with it in our leisure time. JUST TRY IT =) & RATE me pls , if you like it! Latest version(v0.94) ( June 9th, 2005 ) here: v0.95-DOwnload-Page DOWNLOAD Version 0.95 ! Probably doesn't work! Try ABOVE ! Thats because of my Free-Hosting-Server! [Edited by - plusminus on June 18, 2005 3:19:14 AM]
Advertisement
Would love to try it, but your links does not work,
it says something about extern linking, witch it often forbidden.

find somewhere else to host it, or put up a webpage on the same
server, with a link to the file.
-Anders-Oredsson-Norway-
There are about 22 Downloads now ...

But, I still apologize for that ...

But if you visit --> THIS SITE<-- And klick on "DONWLOAD Starten", It has to work !

Grtz plus|minus !

SoemBody who wants to host it ??? You can ! But please tell me ---> ICQ: 195-333-171
There were about 28 Downloads to Version 0.94 ...

But, Now there is Version 0.95 with Faster Load and Lower Memory Usage !

Visit --> THIS SITE<-- And click on "DONWLOAD Starten", for Download !

Grtz plus|minus !

SoemBody who wants to host it ??? You can ! But please tell me ---> ICQ: 195-333-171
I would if it hadn't been for my mac :(
Hope I was helpful. And thank you if you were!
good
but, do you like share source of the game??
i playing VB i will study asm
Erm ... Perhaps soon in future ...

I first want to create Spawn-Areas and some other Options that make Tank-Wars a bit more like a RTS (Real-Time-Strategy)- Game !

BTW... there is a NEW VERSION ! 0.97 !

New Features:
- PURE-MOD --> 8x-15x MORE FPS !!!
- Extended Map-Editor ! Delete Walls directly !!!
- 'Tip of the Day' Useful Tips about Tank-Wars

Version 0.97 - Download Page

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement