Sign in to follow this  
Xiachunyi

Puzzeling Compile/Linking Error

Hello, I started a couple of hours ago incorportating a new 3rd party component, Audiere, into my program for audio, but for some reason the following errors show up.
21 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\vector:71, from C:\Dev-Cpp\include\audiere.h In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/vector:71, from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/audiere.h 

5 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\audiere.h:21, from resource.h from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/audiere.h:21, from resource.h

C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h In constructor `std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_Vector_base(size_t, const typename std::_Vector_alloc_base<_Tp, _Alloc,  std::_Alloc_traits<_Tp,_Allocator>::_S_instanceless>::allocator_type&)':

138 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h `_M_start' undeclared (first use this function)

138 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h there are no arguments to `_M_allocate' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `_M_allocate' must be available 

138 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h (if you use `-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated) 

139 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h `_M_finish' undeclared (first use this function) 

140 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h `_M_end_of_storage' undeclared (first use this function) 

C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h In destructor `std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::~_Vector_base()': 

143 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h `_M_start' undeclared (first use this function) 

143 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h `_M_end_of_storage' undeclared (first use this function) 

143 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\bits\stl_vector.h there are no arguments to `_M_deallocate' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `_M_deallocate' must be available 

All I have done to the program is add the header file "audiere.h" and the its library component. I am compiling under Dev-C++. I have tried moving the header file before and after all other headers in the program, but the effect still remains. Is there something I should do to prevent these errors from happening? Thank you.