Anyone know about Pitbull Syndicate?

Started by
4 comments, last by PnP Bios 18 years, 10 months ago
I wondered if anyone here knows anything about this developer - I have an interview with them? Thanks.
Advertisement
Rings a vauge bell...

...but no. Sorry :-(.

Google does, though.

I also think that vauge bell was me hallucinating, because I sure havn't played Test Drive 4-6, or the "2002 edition", which 3dgamers lists as their list of developed games. Then again it shows their last title as being from 2002, so I don't know how dated that information is.

Of course, if I was smart I'd just go to Their site. It looks like they mainly develop console car/racing games (as well as one snowboarding game).
demolition racer: no exit was a truly awesome game, IMO.

anyway i'd recommend researching as much as you can about them, i have noticed that companies aren't very impressed when you have no clue what they do but want them to hire you anyway :)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
Quote:Original post by krez
anyway i'd recommend researching as much as you can about them, i have noticed that companies aren't very impressed when you have no clue what they do but want them to hire you anyway :)

Heh depends. I once went to a job interview (webmaster) where the interviewer almost got a tear in his eye out of joy when I admitted that I knew _nothing_ about "dust controll" (you know.. industry vacuums for factories?..) because now he could waste 2 hours of my life telling me about the wonderfull world of filters and how they "save lives"!

but then again, you're not trying to get a summer job at a looney dust controll company *heh*
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
Oh, I'd already read their site and found they pretty much formed as a splinter from Reflections, following on from Destruction Derby. Anyone remember that game, it was awesome. The Pitbull MD was the Lead programmer for DD (+DD2) which gives me an easy way to sound enthusiastic - one of my all-time favourite games!

I was looking to see if anyone had worked or knew anyone who worked there. From the Directors section on their site it reads like the MD & other directors are still involved in coding etc...
Test Drive 6 is currently my favorite dreamcast game.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement