• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ivquatch

DS documentation

This topic is 4879 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone know where to find nintendo DS hardware/software API documentation? I've had a bit of experience developing for an embedded ARM7TDMI core, and am familiar with programming ARM7 chips in general. I just finished an MP3 player that uses an Atmel controller, which was a lot of fun. But once I heard the DS uses the same core, I got pretty excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on one. Any DS developers in the house? Tracy

Advertisement
Maybe not what you're looking for but...

Heard of Nocturnal's Catapult? It a development language/IDE for the GBA. They've said that they are currently working on a DS version of the dev tool that should be out some time this year (i think).

Sounds like it might be a little high level for you, but just thought I'd let you know!

Matt Hughson

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!