Sign in to follow this  
fuchu

People It feels So good to be back!!

fuchu    100
L-l-l-a-a-di-es and g-g-g-en-entle-me-men i-i-ntro-tro-duc-ducing the n-n-new and improve-oved f-f-fu-fu-fcuhu! Never been the one to know a whole lot\Rating shot down\No friend of members or hers over here\ A chandeleir knocked some since into me and now I\see it all lit up in this C++ world\... That is a remake of Eminems Square Dance by me.lol. I am at Classes in C++ now. Understanding these little guys I am. Hard are these little guys.(Why am I talking like Yoda?) ? - - _____ I dunno why talking like Yoda am I. Obsessed with Star Wars I am. Almost done learning the basics of C++ is fuchu. Need to finish Classes to finish the basics of C++ does fuchu. Ok talk normal now will I. I am understanding how they work, I just can't put them into source. And also, I figured out that when you get into more advanced stuff in classes like a monster.
//...
...;
//thanks to Oberon_Command for this source
//only some is used
VOID Move (int x int y;)
BITMAP *MONSTER
The Monster is the BITMAP loaded earlier in the program. So I would like to thank Oberon_command for helping me. And ZACH("nilkn"). He hasn't been helping me as long, but is.

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
Somebody had a bit too much to drink me thinks... is there a question in there somewhere?

fuchu    100
Me thinks I had too much Scope on the Washington D.C. trip in May. Got a little drunk. 15% alchahol in it.lol. I was just saying where I was at... and thanking a couple of people here. ;)