A 3d MMORPG

Started by
17 comments, last by Gehazi 18 years, 9 months ago
Here is my website. My team and I are making an MMORPG. Please browse the site and mabe if you are interested sign up for the forum! You can also just come in as a guest and vote in polls or post opinions! www.the13thhour.net Thank You Zetto [Edited by - zetto on June 13, 2005 5:29:29 PM]
Advertisement
hmm... It helps if you add a link to your site [smile]
---------------Magic is real, unless declared integer.- the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
He has one in his profile.
oops sorry

I guess you kinda need to know the url

www.the13thhour.net
clicky
Just a small note on the "News" section of your website: It's very common to put the latest news on top of the page, not at the bottom [smile].
As well, it's always good form to include an alternate site for 800x640. It's not like you have so much content there (yet) that you need the extra width. [smile]

Wow that's really pretty. You writing your engine from scratch or using an already made one?
Quote:Their Website Says:
SCREENSHOTS!

Look at the wonderful visual quality of The Legend Of Dekkane. Let your eyes feast on its realism.

Screenshots are based of the 3D engine used to create the game. The actual game will resemble these screenshots but will not be the same.

It's a dirty trick. It really is.

It also borders on the line of stealing.
I have premission to use the shots.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement