• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Togecy

The problem about Streams.h in DirectShow

This topic is 4878 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When building a MFC application that used Directshow ,I got some errors like the one below: error LNK2022: metadata operation failed (8013118D) : Custom attributes(__POSITION) are not consistent: (0x02000074). LINK : fatal error LNK1255: link failed because of metadata errors I thougt that there might be something wrong with streams.h when using MFC. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

Advertisement
I don't know about that error, but some suggestions:

Have you recompiled the base classes?

and it might help if you were to list which compiler/IDE and which SDK version you are using...

hth
Jack

IDE:NET2003

SDK:DirectX 9.0 Complete Software
Development Kit (Date Published:
12/19/2002)

And I have recompiled the baseclasses.

MSDN:

Linker Tools Error LNK2022
metadata operation failed (HRESULT) : error_message

The linker detected an error while merging metadata. The metadata errors must be resolved to link successfully.

One reason for LNK2022 is when a struct exists in multiple modules with the same name, but with conflicting definitions, and when you compile with /clr.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!