• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
openhive

OpenHive Website launched - click for info

This topic is 4877 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let people know that I have launched the website for my game dev team OpenHive Games. You can find the site at www.openhivegames.com We are in the beginning stages of development for an RTS that will have both single player and multiplayer. The game is called Broken Lands. We are currently looking to fill the final positions needed for the team. This includes, one 3D Modeller/Animator, two game programmers, one texture artist, and one music artist. The game programmer needs to know C++, we will be using the Torque Engine. So please check out the site. Theres not a lot of content there yet, but we are growing. Feel free to join our forum as a non-team member and you can post in the communtiy section. Thank you. ------------------------- Aaron J. Schieding, Project Manager, OpenHive Games [Edited by - openhive on June 14, 2005 8:12:29 PM]

Advertisement
Hey sorry about not including the "clicky" as walle calls it. hah. In most forums I use it gives you a link button so i didn't know that I was supposed to just type in the HTML code. Its fixed now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!