Question about connect 4 clone

Started by
3 comments, last by wasted_druid 18 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I'm writing a connect four clone and had a few questions. I have a gameboard class and a Player Class and I'm going to add a HighScore class to keep up with the high score list. Is there anything else I need for the console version before I begin getting into graphics, sound, and input? Also, what should I consider when I work on the graphics, sound and input sub systems?
Advertisement
*bump*
Does the game function in the console version? Can you play the game and finish it?
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]
I could but, should I put the game logic in a class or should it be in the main cpp file?
You pick. There's no real set way to do things. Since my games are all small, like yours is, I always put mine into the main.cpp file.
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement