• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
logan88

[web] BROKEN ARROW (hl2 mod): Web Designer looking for experiecene required

This topic is 4870 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, heres the deal: Our mod are in desperate need of a Web Designer, who wil be able to create a nice site for us. At the moment we are trying to stay discrete about some of the features we will use in our mod as we plan on a big media release to the public soon. It is, however, necessary to have a fully functional website for this release, and it would be greatly appriciated if a talented web designer could come forward and demonstrate thier abilites. I think it is safe to say that this mod will be based in Vietnam, during the famous Vietnam war. The mod will be called 'Broken Arrow' and feature many new concepts and ideas, thus making the gameplay very unique. At present, we do have some forums that you may visit, and try and get us to elaborate on my vagueness (No Doubt! lol). Heres the Link: http://bamod.net/forums/. We already have quite a big team, consisting of mappers, modellers, and coders... so any technical questions can be directed towards them. If you are intrested in this position please contact me on our forums, or PM me. You may also want to contact the Mod's co-director. His alias is Monk, and can be found on our forums or msn (monkonfire@hotmail.co.uk). No doubt you will want to criticise my vaguness about the mod. But before you do, dont forget to check out our forums and see if your questions have already been answered. Thanks --Logan

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!