OpenGL Tutorials

Started by
3 comments, last by Ali_B 18 years, 10 months ago
Hi Guys... I have about 50 OpenGL programs with documentation and source code.. These programs are implemented with pure C\C++ and glut... There is no MFC involved. However, I also have some VB + GLUI + ... I have implemented the programs myself, and there are some nice stuff.. Anyone interested??
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Ali_B
Anyone interested??

That depends on how well written they are, and what techniques they showcase. Also, are they set up as tutorials as your title suggests, or are they just program-source as the body of your post indicates?

- Jason Astle-Adams

OpenGL tutorials would be cool. Tutorials in a logical progressive order would be REALLY cool! For instance, Tut01 would init OpenGL. Tut02 would draw a triangle (three vertices). Tut03 would draw a quad and texture it. Tut04 would init a 3D viewport and put a model in it. Tut05+ could be about some of the miscellaneous features of OpenGL. And so on and so forth. Actually, that format would be similar to the Direct3D tutorials that come with the SDK... which isn't a bad thing, since it's how I learned how to do basic Direct3D rendering in a couple of hours.

Good luck with your tutorials! I'll definitely check 'em out when you get them done (and if I can find time away from school, work, life, etc).
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw"
Sure! New tutorials are always good. If you need a place to host them, you can get some great free hosting via this post or if you need someone to host them for you if you don't have the time to make a webpage for them, I'm sure there are people that will gladly volunteer to host them (such as myself) [wink]. Just let us know what you are going to do with them.
Hey man...

I'm not able to sign up at /Dev/Nulled hosting... The signup page is not showing..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement