• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bL0wF1sH

Unity Code Camp + Game Development = Call For Ideas/Presenters

This topic is 4876 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone. I'm throwing this post out there as a call for ideas. Here in Portland, Oregon, we are looking at having a Game Development track at our Code Camp towards the end of July. I have a bunch of things that *I* would like to see, but Code Camp is not about me, it is about all of you out there. What kinds of things would you like to see (or even present) when it comes to a Game Development track? None of these talks need to be DirectX-specific as the Code Camp is not sponsored by Microsoft. I would throw up the ideas I have but I don't want them to influence all of your ideas. Please feel free to shoot me an email at jolson88 AT yahoo DOT com or simply post a comment here on this post (or at my blog over here). I'm hoping to combine all these ideas over the next week to start to get a good idea and doing some planning for the track soon. And remember, Code Camps are about the local community. So if you are wanting to perhaps be a presenter, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!