• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
stroma

wanna play a GREAT middle age game?

This topic is 4724 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi guys, this game is is really great! Mount&Blade: www.taleworlds.com it is not finished and you can get a free demo. If you buy now, you will pay only $12. (if you like middle age games, i am sure you will buy, it really worths) the only bad thing about it is it is not multiplayer. if it was, i would kill you with my double-handed bastards, my skills are really great ^_^ here is the download link of 0.632 version: (35mb) http://mountandblade.com/download/mountandblade_0632_setup.exe by the way, you can make modes for the game.. more info is on the website and its forums.. i am looking for your comments. :D

Advertisement
no one interested? :)
please post your comments. i am not one of the makers of them but i really want to know..

Download link for lazy people. [wink]

I gave this a quick play - it runs fine (nice and fast, looking good) on my system (P4 2.4GHz, 512MB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9550). However, I am utterly useless at this sort of game and get very confused in anything any more complex than DOOM [rolleyes], so I can't really comment on the gameplay - but I can say it looks good, feels responsive and appears to be a polished game.

Quote:
Original post by benryves
Download link for lazy people. [wink]

I gave this a quick play - it runs fine (nice and fast, looking good) on my system (P4 2.4GHz, 512MB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9550). However, I am utterly useless at this sort of game and get very confused in anything any more complex than DOOM [rolleyes], so I can't really comment on the gameplay - but I can say it looks good, feels responsive and appears to be a polished game.

Heh, I'm like you. I just don't like to have to learn to play a game for more than 5min now-a-days.

/MindWipe

Mindwipe, now who is spamming?

I've been playing with the demo, and enjoyed it. (Demo just limits you to level 5, once you get to level 6 you have to pay, or start a new character. I guess you have the whole game as it is so far there, just a level limit till you pay.)

Now I need to find money to pay for a copy,... Should ask if they accept lint,... or real armour.

I bought this game a few weeks ago. I think it's pretty good. The learning curve is a little steep for the first part of the game, but by the time that you've got a small army, you're usually good enough to not die too often.

What I found really interesting, however, was that it was made by two people- a husband and wife team (a third person recently joined). Even though it's still in beta, it seems to me to be pretty polished- there aren't really too many bugs (that I've found, at least), and the gameplay is pretty good.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!