• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Anonymous Poster

Direct X 2D programmers needed - I'll do the rest

This topic is 6915 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Here's the deal, I've got the graphic skills and the design skills but I can't program. I need some partners who can handle Direct X and Win 9x programming for true color, alpha channel support 2D games. I have quite a few innovative game premises and am capable of filling in all the blanks, all I need is someone who can put together the basic engine structure. For some of you this could be an EASY way to get in on big projects. If you want to know more about my project proposals drop me (Travis Atwood, aka King Super) a line at traveet@aol.com. For a brief glimpse at one of my current projects check out TalkingClouds.com

Thanks

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!