[.net] Labels and other texts disappeared after few months?

Started by
2 comments, last by Miksan 18 years, 10 months ago
I have a bit weird problem here. I made a simple .net program few months ago and now when I started it, I noticed that all the labels are gone!? Also the drop down lists of comboboxes appear to be empty. I opened the project again and compiled the program, but no change. Then I made a new program from scratch and still the labels and combo boxes do not work. I re-installed windows xp and updated it with windows update. I tried on different machines, they all bug. I tried changing the language preferences of windows and the program itself, but that didn't fix anything. Here's few screenies: Windows classic style: Windows XP style: Notice the difference? Weird... Still the lower picture misses three labels that are above each button. Here's a picture of how the combo boxes are screwed: Any ideas? If I remember correctly, the program worked flawlessly few months ago. Now it doesn't work correctly on any machine here. Would this have something to do with some window update? Some hotfix, or service pack maybe?
Advertisement
inconceivable

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

do you have mcafee 8 installed?

http://vbcity.com/forums/topic.asp?tid=79490&page=2
That's a good suggestion. I'll check immediately when I go to work next tuesday :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement