• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Rain Dog

Couple of warnings on builds.

This topic is 4724 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

as_datatype.cpp sdk\angelscript\source\as_datatype.cpp(142) : warning C4554: '&' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence It is at line 142.. if( (at & 3) == 3 ) should add the parens as it is above. There are also a number of signed/unsigned mismatch warnings in as_arrayobject.cpp at lines 500, 514, 528 Compiled use VC++7.1

Advertisement
Also, You should consider some of your struct definitions.

If one wishes to replace asMemCopy and asMemClear with platform specific data (on windows) it is impossible to include <windows.h> because of a large number of naming conflicts in the windows header with AS defined structs.

I noticed they were largely related to your thread safety implementations.

In order to use the windows functions ZeroMemory and CopyMemory I had to expand some macros.

__declspec(dllimport) void RtlZeroMemory ( void *Destination, unsigned long Length );
__declspec(dllimport) void RtlCopyMemory ( void *Destination, const void *Source, unsigned long Length );

I'll fix these warnings in the next release. Thanks for mentioning them.

I wasn't aware of any conflicts with windows.h and angelscript.h. Would you mind being more specific? What conflicts are they?

I'll look at them later today.

The errors that i saw had to do with your thread safety structs and functions.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!