• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
murdock

[web] Please Critique this website : Feedback Requested

This topic is 4721 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

http://www.teamlakeside.com BTW, this is the website mentioned in my previous post on this forum.

Advertisement
The color scheme you used looks good, and your site is well-organized. One thing I would change is the font; probably use something other than Times New Roman, would look more professional.

First of all set the top banner/header whatever not to repeat.
The colors fit quite well together. The question is should the website be a steril serious website or rather warm and informal. If serious the colors are good because they make it cold, but not dead.

On the right side there is a white little border/colum it looks like an bad table construction.

Let the dirtgreen background fill the whole site beneath the yellow border.

Well all in all it looks like a nice attempt which could grow into a nice site, but there is to less there to tell more.

Hope this gave you some ideas.

PS: you should maybe show where you want to place your menue.

cheers,
Marcel

Ehm? There's not enough to see to give a decent opinion. Maybe that is why it says "under contruction"?
Anyway, I would never use frontpage for web design, it results in ugly HTML and an inconsistent layout between different browsers. I'd recommend Notepad or any other text editor, or if you like a more graphical development process, use programs like DreamWeaver.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!