• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
valkyr

Dabbling in Music

This topic is 4723 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Sorry, this is incoherent and sloppy; I'm not a very organized person. Hi, For starters, my background in music is being in my high school band. I'm a drummer. (aka dummer) :P Anyway, I think, about 1 year ago, or a little longer, I first started trying to compose. I produced some stuff, but all of that was deleted when I reformatted my HD. So, a few/several ( I can't really remember how long ) months later I started toying around w/ music again, and have been so since about November. Anyway, I work in Sibelius. Most everything I have done is incomplete and untitled, and my computer is a huge mess of incoherent sib files. I have a few pieces I'd like to share. These are recordings of Sibelius playing them w/ Kontakt. I can post the Scorches too. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some critique. ( I have no theory lessons so please don't be too harsh :P) Orchestal. Done at the end of May this year. Untitled. may23.mp3 Orchestral. Done more recently. Beginning of June I think. Untitled, incomplete. untitled.mp3 Fantasia For The Night Sky. Orchestral.Incomplete. Created sometime at the beginning of this year I think, I dont really know, since the file is a copy. Sounds really nasty at some points, but the idea I had for it is one of my favorites. FFTNS.mp3 Piano. Done sometime in Novemeber, I think, when I first started toying w/ music again. This one actually is titled, but it's rather personal and cheesey. piano.mp3 I'd like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read this, or even a little of it, or listened to any of these mp3s. Thanks! [Edited by - valkyr on June 18, 2005 5:24:04 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!