• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Trentos

Game Console

This topic is 4806 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I am Trentos, and I am currently in the process of creating a game console. It will not be comparable to the PS2 but will be good. It will have great capabilities. My aim when creating this console is to make a console affordable to people who are struggling to create games. I am open to all games running on my system. I am not like Sony saying, you need to buy royalties. My system can handle 3D but isometric 3d. At the very msot it would be able to run a High end ps1 game. The specs are layed down here: 450 Mhz processor 32 mb video card 2.1 to ? hardrive CD rom drive monitor projector capable, tv is iffy I need people who want to put their games on my system. As of now it has no name, but I am working on it. The only requirment I would have for a game on my system is that game would have a label appear when somebody buys or downloads it.

Advertisement
Wow, this is like the MMORPG of console design stuff.

Newsflash buddy, unless you have a whoop ass SDK and a helluva lot of documentation, move your self along.

That out of the way... assuming you do have your SDK, and documentation, i still have questions for you.

What do you have for capital resources? Would you be able to go into production immediatly? What do you have for base IO? Do you have your own BIOS, or would it just be a striped down version of Linux runing the games?

Who would be your target audience? Other developers?

And don't say that you can't reveal any more details to the general public. Cause to us, that would just mean you don't have any more details.

I swear, the internet should be considered a weapon, and people under 16 shouldn't be allowed on it.

This topic is 4806 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.