• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Trentos

Programming help

This topic is 4873 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I am Trentos, and I am currently in the process of creating a game console. It will not be comparable to the PS2 but will be good. It will have great capabilities. My aim when creating this console is to make a console affordable to people who are struggling to create games. I am open to all games running on my system. I am not like Sony saying, you need to buy royalties. My system can handle 3D but isometric 3d. At the very msot it would be able to run a High end ps1 game. The specs are layed down here: 450 Mhz processor 32 mb video card 2.1 to ? hardrive CD rom drive monitor projector capable, tv is iffy I need help with somebody programming a engine runner for it. I need it to be able to run exe, and things off cds. I also need it to rspond to a pc motherboard. I need it to be a basic, basic, very basic operating system

Advertisement

This topic is 4873 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.