• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Problem (crane)

This topic is 4719 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have problem with lifting load. I can't explain what's wrong, but I could send email wiyh my project. Could someone help me, please ?

Advertisement
I build crane in opengl. when i want to hook on beam on hook then beam translate on z axis. Maybe I could send you my project then you could see what's wrong ?

Quote:
Original post by MikeWulf
So you are trying to make an entity attached to a point (the hook)?

yes

Well, then you can easily explain more. Edit the first post and give as much detail as possible without filling it with reams and reams of code or irrelevant stuff.

http://abeben.fm.interia.pl/dse.rar here is my project,when you open it push ]and then you see what's wrong

Emphasis: can you explain your problem please? You surely can, despite your assertion. While most of us has a development machine right in front of them, there may be people that can help and that cannot - for whatever reason - compile the code. If you want us to help you, it would be nice to have more information about your particular problem. So far, you've told us what you want to do. Fine. What is blocking you then?

Regards,

If i attach beam to hook then beam and hook should be on the same place, but in my project beam is move on z axis.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!