VC Toolkit 2003 missing library

Started by
1 comment, last by diehorsti 18 years, 10 months ago
Dear all, I installed VC Toolkit 2003, Platform SDK and DirectX SDK. Then I tried to compile the sample: GDIDEMO from the Platform SDK. When it came to the linking, it told me, that libcmtd.lib is missing. I searched my computer up and down, but could only find the 64 version and I have a 32 bit machine. :( Does anybody know, what to do? I tried not to use the libcmtd.lib library by using the switch /MLD, but that did not help. Where can I get this library and what other possibilities are there? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
There are certain versions of the Standard Library that you just don't get with the Toolkit and Platform SDK. The only advice I have is to see if it will compile with the Statically Linked, Single Threaded, Release version of the library. I'm fairly certain that version is in the Toolkit.
<span class="smallfont">That is not dead which can eternal lieAnd with strange aeons even death may die.   -- "The Nameless City" - H. P. Lovecraft</span>
Hi microdot!

Hm, thanks!

Could you please tell me, how I do this?
If some of the other libraries, this demo links against, are compiled with libcmtd.lib, which I have no influence on, what is the best way for this?

Thanks a lot!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement