• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Some Weapons for a HL2 mod(image heavy)

This topic is 4700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, lately ive been working on a mod for HL2...i cant release much info on it yet, but i can show you some of the weapon models ive created. WEAPONS: Emergency Axe Pipe Scalpel Suggestions? Comments? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Surgical stainless steel is very strong. You could, quite easily enough, dispatch somebody in a game-world with one.

Yea the scalpel wont be used for killing, it will be more used just to push back the enemy so you have a spot to run through. Thanks for the fast responces!

Quote:
Original post by Enrico
Nice weapons :)
But you cant kill somebody with that scalpel. It will break, if you try to hit somebody.

i would think that this is not quite true, unless they are designed that way.

They are all under 500 polys. The one with the most is the Butcher Knife. Ill get the exact poly count later. Thanks for the replies!

Those are pretty nice looking! I wish I had that type of artistic skill. The last model I made was a toy top, and that was really hard...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!