tutorials for sdl

Started by
9 comments, last by Meagermanx 18 years, 10 months ago
Hi. Im new to C++ and am trying to learn SDL for graphics programming. Can anyone help me find any good (beginner) tutorials on SDL other than the ones found on libstd.org. All help will be appreciated thanks

printf("C++ 4 Lifen");

I'm a GL guy.
Advertisement
Cone3d
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Thanks Stompy9999. If anyone finds any other tutorials please post them, i'm trying to gather as many as i can. also, im using dev-c++ in case s/o wanted to know

Again, thanks

printf("C++ 4 Lifen");

I'm a GL guy.

http://www.aaroncox.net/tutorials/

Dunno how good they are. Howcome there are so few SDL tutorials?
thanks clockwise. And it is sort of stupid how there are very few SDL tutorials lol.

printf("C++ 4 Lifen");

I'm a GL guy.
I have started putting some of my SDL code on my webpage. Right now just three of them are done though.

Also take a look at PnP Bios's tutorials [wink]
Thanks for all of the help everyone. I will take the time tonight to look at all of these tutorials.

thanks again

My site - CE Medias

printf("C++ 4 Lifen");

I'm a GL guy.
*cough* my book! My book! *cough*

:)
Learn about game programming!Games Programming in C++: Start to Finish
SDL tutorials at the Game Programming Wiki

You can find links on My Website
They have some tutorials on the SDL website, www.libsdl.org... and the tutorials come in German too!
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement