Valium Deathmatch

Started by
2 comments, last by ValiumMan 18 years, 10 months ago
Valium Deathmatch is a multiplayer Deathmatch game with ASCII graphics made by me (the game, not the graphics) It features support for up to 4 player at the same PC, a (crappy) bot, Two Game Modes: Deathmatch and Capture The Flag, randomly generated maps, 4 different powerups aswell as a (pretty big) variety of options and the abilty to save them. It wasn't set out to be groundbreaking, but to be a nice, little entertaining, customizable multiplayer mayhem game. I just want to know what you think of it. It's near completion and the current beta version (0.96) features almost everything from the coming final version. Here's the link: http://savefile.com/filehost/files.php?fid=4806650
Advertisement
lol had to d/l and test it ^^ sounded interesting and idd was, like you said, nothing groundbreaking but a good laugh , nice work , although i only seemed to find the lightsabre and hyperjump ... would of been nice to see a few weapons like a gun / flame thrower would of been interesting

nice little project ^^ keep up teh good work man
Designer - Climax
Hey that was cool! Reminds me of the games we used to play on my friend's TRS-80 when we were kids. [grin] Great job!
-----
Quote:Original post by CrysAk
i only seemed to find the lightsabre and hyperjump ...

There is also Terrain Destroyer (represented by a red "=" sign)
and a cloning device which is disabled by default cos it makes gameplay somewhat weird (thats what it was intended for). You can go to the settings menu (Type "s" in the title screen and enable it if you want
Cheers
ValiumMan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement