A game for all the newbies out there

Started by
2 comments, last by WhatEver 23 years, 4 months ago
This game use OpenGL and runs on Win32 platforms. It''s called "Apple Kill". Some of you may be old enough, and also have had the oprotunity to have seen a demo called "Apple Kill" that was made on an Atari. The demo pointed out from it''s perspective that Atari was better than Apple. The name "Apple Kill" came from the Atari symbol destroying the Apple symbol. All I did was use the name, the game itself only uses apples. This game is just a target game. Apples are shot up from the bottom of the screen, and you''re suppose to shoot them. There are 20 apples per round. So you don''t get a surprise, it''s just 2d. I did this game real quick, so I decided to keep it simple. Download Apple Kill
Advertisement
How idiotic redoing a game that never was good anyways and it''s content just was and still is stupid shit since it could be easily proven that the opposite is true! but enough flaming
yet another example of why anonymousposting should not be allowed

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
themGames Productions

I find his post funny. It holds no water, merly because it''s his own personal opinion.

This game was really more focussed for new programmers, and not how fun a game should be.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement