Sign in to follow this  
murdock

Simple SDL Question

Quote:
Original post by hpolloni
Quote:
Original post by smart_idiot
No. You can't. SDL_WM_SetCaption was a lie created by the developers to confuse you.

o_O

You hadn't posted when I wrote that. Rumour has it the function was later implemented by Elvis shortly before he was abducted by aliens in a blinding flash of light, but nobody seem to be willing to confirm this.

Quote:
Quote:
Original post by hpolloni
Quote:
No. You can't. SDL_WM_SetCaption was a lie created by the developers to confuse you.

o_O

You hadn't posted when I wrote that. Rumour has it the function was later implemented by Elvis shortly before he was abducted by aliens in a blinding flash of light, but nobody seem to be willing to confirm this.

It's a conspiracy - SDL_WM_SetCaption was developed by the CIA and NSA following Roswell, in conjunction with Elvis before his abduction.

I finally took a look at SDL, it looks great. The setup is fricking easy. There are no things to enumerate which use a callback function (WINPROC) that can only be a static member function or a plain jane function, meaning you got to either make the class a static one, or make your application a globbal --whats that about!