Sign in to follow this  
Xagon

Where can i post links to usefull learning stuff?

Hello Well i've searched the forums but i couldnt find a section for this matter. and i have some links that could be usefull for beginners just like me :D can i post them here? thanks

Quote:
Original post by Raduprv
You can put them in your signature.

If you do, you can use HTML to make the links look nice and neat - just don't put them all in there, it get's annoying when you see horribly formatted sigs [wink]

For example you can use something like:
<small>[b]<a href="#">Link Title</a></small>[/b]

Which will make a link like my sig. Of course, you can use regular sized, but if you post your sig a lot, you want it looking nice and tidy.

Thanks guys for replying, putting the links in my sig is a great idea
and i checked ur site drew really nice tutorials btw :D

what i mean guys is that i want to put the links along with a brief comment and info about it, and i have an idea about that, we make a new thread and categorize it to
C
C++
etc..

and anyone who have a link post it with a comment, that would be easier i think for beginners like me to find learning materials, sure thats after our dear GMS approval.

so what do you think guys?

thanks

Thanks [wink] I see what you mean now. Well, right now there is no place for organized threads for links and stuff. If you have some good ones though that might help out a lot of people, you could send a PM to the moderator of the forum where it belongs and ask them to add it to the forum FAQ perhaps. That or you can make a single thread with all those categories, then if you have a lot of content, a moderator can 'sticky' it so it says on top. Examples of threads like those here, here, and here.

I agree, I think if you just post the thread with all of your links and comments, then send a PM to one of the Moderators and if they think it worthy, it will be stickied. :)