red book and blue book?

Started by
6 comments, last by overlord 23 years, 4 months ago
where can i get them for download?
Advertisement
dude, they are books you would buy at amazon.com or chapters.ca

you might be able to find a version on a warez site or something but not likely. it will cost you more trouble than it will money. besides, the red book and the blue book are fairly cheap anyways. Especially at chapters.ca

i''ve found a couple of books on warez sites before but nothing related to OpenGL
"This is stupid. I can't believe this! Ok, this time, there really IS a bug in the compiler."... 20 mins pass ..."I'M AN IDIOT!!!"
If you''re satisfied with just browsing them online, there are links to HTMLized versions from NeHe''s main page (nehe.gamedev.net).
They have online versions I think...
You be better off buying them tho...
Red Book

Blue Book

Hope that helps =o)

(And no, they aren't warez =oþ)
<

Edited by - cliffhawkens on November 30, 2000 10:24:00 PM
[email=erydo@gdnmail.net" style="color: #ff0000; text-decoration:none; cursor:help;](o= erydo =o)[/email]
Be aware that the online versions of the red and blue book are the first editions, corresponding to OpenGL 1.0, and the most recently available ones are at the third edition, for OpenGL 1.2. Therefore, some of the information in the online books is going to be out of date or incomplete, but obviously, they are better than nothing.
if anyone has a working ftp i could upload the red and blue books
cause i have them i''m not sure what version though

email me anthonysmallman@hotmail.com
http://www.gamedev.net/download/redbook.pdf

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement