• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
murdock

Sea Storm Software presents - Spidergonia: Feedback Requested

This topic is 4859 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, here is the first game that I am releasing. It is a team project that was done my Senior year of College. It is an original work and we have been granted permission to do with it as we will. Here are a few screen shots and due to the overly large nature of the file 111mbs, you'll have to pm me or email me if you want a copy. Spidergonia Screenshots Enjoy [Edited by - murdock on June 27, 2005 10:09:31 PM]

Advertisement
How did this game become 111MB?? It's only 2D graphics and not even to many of them... at least from what I can see on the screenshots. I've seen graphically much more complex games that are a lot smaller in filesize.
Just a little hint: I don't think you will catch the interest of many people by just showing screenshots but no gameplay description whatsoever.

Well, it was a student project..=) It also uses flash for graphics...which I believe would tend to bloat the executable...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!