• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GameMasterXL

NVPerfHUD 3

This topic is 4802 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok i was looking at N-Vedias PurfHUD 3 the other day and it looked real cool for my game project but them i saw that it was running on directx 9. So i was wondering is there any chance i could use it on my openGL game engine?

Advertisement
NVidia NVPerfHUD is really an awesome tool...
Currently it is DirectX only, and can`t be used with OpenGL. But if you can wait, they will make version for OpenGL later...

Of course you can use them in commercial games...
I guess they are making those tools as part of their "The Way It's Meant To Be Played" program... Note that most of their tools work only on their (Nvidia) hardware...

I just wish that the PurfHUD was for openGL :(. It could help ALOT, them normal map generators seem cool. I think i will give them ago some times. By anychance what is spherical harmonics?

Quote:
Original post by GameMasterXL
Nvidea are offering quiet a nice selective range of tools, i wonder if developers ar aloud to use them in comersial game projects.

umm that's the whole reason for making the tools, for commercial projects. Otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!